Monday, November 12, 2007

Lab Glassware, realized



I'm very pleased with how the CB2 borosilicate vases turned out (although they managed to mess up my order, sending me only 2 of the 3 long necked vases, they have since rectified the situation to my satisfaction).



A nice, scientific touch to my library/dining room.

The beaker pitcher and the hourglasses were also ordered (and the small hourglass already broken by the steampunklet, sigh), but I'm still working on where to put them, so no pictures yet.

3 comments:

Roberts said...

You have exquisite taste. It would be interesting to see how the world would go if everyone would have the same taste...
P.S. I understand that this site is mostly about architecture, but I suggest you look up a PC game called Arcanum Of Steamworks And Magick Obscura. It is the reason why I became so attracted to this so called steampunk/clockwork culture.
Good day.

Sara said...

Thank you, kmfdm, for the compliment. My head swells.

Arcanum looks quite clever and fun -- thanks for the links. I need to start checking out some of the steampunk games for inspiration -- perhaps some would have good enough visuals to provide home decor ideas.

Roberts said...

since most of the games like this are out of production, you could try and get them at http://www.old-games.ru/
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin