Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm making a list...


It's that time of year again, when bloggers find themselves "Makin' a list, checking it twice..." I surely hope you've been both naughty and nice.

For the steampunklet in your life -- or just to display -- are "A Young Mad Scientist's First Alphabet Blocks." G is for goggles, of course. $40 by Xylocopa.

A perfect hostess gift is this "amber" soap, complete with bug. $6 by amandalouise at Etsy.


I also was charmed by steampunk correspondence cards by whatkatyhad, also at Etsy. The airship one is sold out, but the Fantastical Sea Adventure is still available.

You may remember Steve Thomas' Vintage Space travel posters -- he also has a calendar which would usher in the new year in a very stylish way.

I've got two more lists I'll post in the coming week... watch for a DIY list and a books list!

1 comment:

Cade said...

I bought the soap about a week and a half ago. I might not even use it, it's too pretty/awesome! I should have bought more.

I want those alphabet blocks too. I don't have any kids yet but those would make a really cool heirloom for future generations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin