Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sonoma Forge Faucets

I've always admired those rustic industrial bath fixtures -- but have never quite figured out how you'd build them yourself. Copper piping I get, but what about the controls and handles? I'm sure you could figure it out, but I just haven't yet. (And I'm hoping one of you will have done this and written it up somewhere... )

If that style is a bit too raw for you, you may want to check out Sonoma Forge. The faucets are unique, and come in finishes including rustic copper, a well worn rustic nickel, and brass.

WaterBridge -- it just pretends to be exposed pipes!

I love the simplicity of this one from the Wherever line -- you can put the spouts and faucets in two entirely different places.

CiXX -- it looks like it was made in a forge, doesn't it?

The more traditional Wingnut (what a great name!).

Be sure to check out their bath accessories for pipe-inspired towel racks and hooks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, but I couldn't even afford the mounting plate.

-Jon

Cathy S. said...

Those are pretty cool looking, but my dream faucet (I realize how dumb it is to have a dream faucet) is made by Waterstone: http://www.waterstoneco.com/p-towson-suite.cfm
Futuristic articulated joints, but made out of brass, copper, or nickel silver and with beautiful turnings. Sigh.

Aunt Foggy said...

The copper pipe sticking straight from the wall, with the cut out top scares the heck out of me. All I can envision is someone slipping and winding up with that sticking through their chest....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin