Friday, June 15, 2007

New Feature: Shopping List

Would you scroll down to the bottom of this page? Please? Go ahead, I'll wait for you.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Did you notice my new feature? It's a Kaboodle shopping list. Actually, it's the most recent 6 things off of my 168 item and still going strong steampunk home shopping list. I've been putting things there for a while, as I trawl the web looking for things that have a steampunk appeal. It's not very edited -- some things may not actually be steampunk, or may just be sort-of steampunk, or may be more cyberpunk. I may delete things off of it. I may reorganize it at will -- I'm trying to have categories and to put things into the appropriate categories, but I don't always get around to it. Some things I may decide warrant an entire blog post. But I wanted to share the list with you, so the next time you find yourself staring at the ceiling wondering where you are going to get a hanging globe or an antique tractor seat you know where to start.

Oh, what's that? You'd like to see the whole thing? Sure. Just click on over to the list in Kaboodle. Or, if you have the patience, you can watch the whole thing here, in a slide show.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin